- We will endeavour to have each child in an age and level appropriate class. It is up to the discretion of the Dance Director to evaluate the student and determine their correct placement.
- We reserve the right to combine or cancel classes temporarily, or permanently.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, classes may be cancelled. Postings will be made on Facebook, Instagram and the studios answering machine.
- Roland and Romaine is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. It is advised that you do not bring anything of value to the studio.
- All jackets and boots are to be left in the lobby. Hangers and cubbies are provided.
- Any food and beverage must be consumed in the hallway on the counters provided. Please do not eat in the lobby.
- Roland and Romaine strives to be a nut free facility.
- Roland and Romaine management and staff are not responsible for supervising dancers in between classes. An adult must supervise children, in the waiting area(s), at all times.
Respect yourself, respect others, and expect the same in return.