Storydance, Kinderdance, SK and Grade 1
• Any type of dance outfit (bodysuit, skirt, tutu, leggings, shorts, etc)
• Gymnastic/activity slippers are permitted
Jazz, Tap, M.T and D.C.
• Form fitting top and bottoms
• Jazz shoes / tap shoes
• Hair must be tied up and off the face (ponytail, etc)
• Hip Hop is the only class where street clothes will be permitted. Running
shoes are preferred, but only allowed if they have not been worn outside
• Ballet slippers must be worn at all times
• Must wear a bodysuit (any colour or style)
• Leg warmers, ballet skirts and shorts are permitted
• Hair must be tied up and off the face (bun preferred)
• Lululemon or any flare pants will not be permitted
• We need to see your body (arms, back, knees, legs) for proper corrections
• For a tutorial on making a proper ballet bun, click HERE
• Bodysuit or unitard must be worn. You will asked to sit out if you are not
• Must have hair tied up
• Bare feet or foot thongs
You must wear proper dance clothes at all times. If not, you may be asked not to participate.
Please respect these requests and your teachers.